Companies who face significant real estate, buildings, facilities and infrastructure investments want to optimize the lifecycle of their real estate portfolio and improve the performance of their real estate investments.
Moreover, the cost of the real estate represents the 2nd highest cost in organizations, and very often, they struggle to understand space usage patterns. But it's hard to take control over workplaces and manage their entire life cycle due to portfolio heterogeneity and data overload. The adoption of an Integrated Workplace Management System provides useful insights to make the right decisions.
We help you to take control over workplaces by handling, streamlining and integrating processes of Real Estate, Facility and Space, Operations, Capital Projects and Environmental Sustainability to:
- MAXIMIZE THE VALUE OF YOUR REAL ESTATE PORTFOLIO
- COMPLY WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- MAKE YOUR BUILDINGS SMART
- Trusted IBM Business Partner, with 20 trained and certified specialists, providing unparalleled know-how on cutting-edge EAM and IBM Watson IOT technologies
- 10+ years of expertise and many successful Real Estate projects of different size, scope and technical complexity
- Solid customer base, praising client retention rates with a few equals in our market
- Flexible offering and the best skills to satisfy any need you might have from process blueprinting to system design and configuration, from data loading management to advanced reporting, from customized support to intensive training, among others.
- Proven value assessment methodology to maximize the ROI of your projects
OPTIMIZE THE USE OF YOUR WORKPLACES WITH IBM TRIRIGA
By leveraging an Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS), we help you make the most of your real estate portfolio, buildings, facilities and infrastructure maximizing your investments.
The product behind our solution is IBM TRIRIGA, a recognized integrated workplace management system to improve space and facility utilization, create a better workplace experience, boost operations and maintenance efficiency, maximize capital projects and create more efficient reporting.