Information on the Processing of Personal Data
ex Art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679
under the EU Regulation 2016/679, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, (hereafter regulation), we would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data.
Omninecs Europe Ltd,
Permanent Establishment in Italy:
Via Crescenzio, 63 – 00193 Rome (RM),
VAT No.: IT15031321001
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING:
- Any processing of your personal data will be lawful, fair and transparent. We make sure that your personal data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed, that in this case, consist in processing your request for contact/information.
B: The legal basis of the processing of personal data is:
- the fulfilment of pre-contractual measures;
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA:
- We inform you that the provision of your personal data is necessary for the aforementioned purposes, being the processing required for the performance of pre-contractual measures for which is not necessary providing consent.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED:
- The personal data collected are the name, last name, e-mail address, phone number, company name, job position and country. Such data will only be processed to achieve the purposes mentioned above.
FLOW AND LOCALIZATION OF PERSONAL DATA:
- We inform you that your personal data may be disclosed to:
- The employees of the owner who are legally authorized and trained under the regulation;
- the owner's suppliers, duly named by data processors;
- entities whose right to access the data is provided by the law, regulations, EU legislation.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
- We will store your personal data for the necessary time to fulfil the abovementioned purposes and, no later than 6 months since their collection.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- You shall have the right to ask the data controller the withdraw of your consent at any time (Art. 7), if given, and access to your personal data (Art. 15), rectification (Art. 16) or erasure (Art. 17), restriction of processing (Art. 18) or objection to their processing (Art. 21), including the right to data portability (Art. 20).
Likewise, we inform you that you may exercise your rights referred to the aforementioned paragraph by sending to the controller a dedicated form (downloadable on The Italian Data Protection Authority - Garante per la protezione dei dati personali - website), duly filled in, through:
- e-mail at: [email protected]
- postal service:
Omninecs Europe Ltd, con sede operativa in Via Crescenzio 63 – 00193 Roma (RM).
Likewise, under EU Regulation 2016/679, you shall have the right to both lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77) according to the instructions as per indicated on the authority's website, and to an effective judicial remedy (Art. 79);
Omninecs Europe Ltd