Information on the Processing of Personal Data
ex Art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679
under the EU Regulation 2016/679, on the "protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data", (hereafter regulation), we would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data.
- The Data Controlleris Omninecs Europe Ltd, with Permanent Establishment in Via Crescenzio, 63 – 00193 Rome (RM), Italy. VAT No.: IT15031321001.
- The personal data collected are the name, last name, email address, telephone number, company name and position of the User within the company and country. Such data will be solely used to attain the purposes specified as follows.
- Any processing of your personal data will be lawful, fair and transparent. We make sure that your personal data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. In this case, it consists in:
- the supply, free of charge, for a trial period, of OMNIAsset+ (demo version) and all related activities (support included);
- the sending of marketing communications via email and telephone about updates and improvements of the tested product, and new products, and similar products or services.
- The legal basis of the processing of personal data is:
- the fulfilment of contractual measures;
- the legitimate interest of the data controller.
- We inform you that some of the personal data provided at the time of subscription (email address and telephone number) will be processed under the legitimate interest of the data controller (as detailed in paragraph C b)), in compliance with the regulation and privacy obligations. From the performed balancing test, your interests and rights do not override the legitimate interest of the Controller. You are, under Article 21 of the Regulation - entitled to object to the processing of any personal data for the purposes referred to in point C paragraph b) for reasons related to your specific situation by simply clicking on the link included in the communications you will receive.
- We inform you that the provision of your personal data is necessary for the aforementioned purposes, being the processing required for the performance of a contract, and the legitimate interest of the Controller for which is not necessary providing consent.
- We inform you that the recipients of your personal data are:
- Employees of the Data Controller properly trained and authorized under the Regulation;
- providers of the Data Controller (Amazon.com, Inc., Aruba S.p.A., The Rocket Science Group, LLC, and others) for the activities and tools in connection with the supply of the service;
- intra-group companies for the supply of the service;
- the entities to which the data access is recognized in law, regulation or EU legislation.
- We will store your personal data for the necessary time to fulfil the abovementioned purposes and, no later than 24 months since their collection. Afterwards, data will be automatically cancelled, or express consent will be requested.
- You shall have the right to ask the data controller at any time, the access to your personal data (Art. 15), rectification (Art. 16), or erasure (Art. 17), restriction of processing (Art. 18) or objection to their processing (Art. 21), including the right to data portability (Art. 20).
- Likewise, we inform you that you may exercise your rights referred to the aforementioned paragraph by sending to the Controller a dedicated form (downloadable on The Italian Data Protection Authority - Garante per la protezione dei dati personali - website), duly filled in, through:
- email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- postal service: Omninecs Europe Ltd, con sede operativa in Via Crescenzio 63 – 00193 Roma (RM).
- Likewise, under EU Regulation 2016/679, you shall have the right to both lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77) according to the instructions as per indicated on the authority's website, and to an effective judicial remedy (Art. 79);
Omninecs Europe Ltd