OMNINECS Group offers great careers opportunities for both undergrad and graduate students to get under the hood of the tech industry and help solve real problems for our clients.
See below for currently open positions and apply by sending your CV to email@example.com specifying the position you are interested in.
Junior IT Consultant Internship – Rome, Italy
We are currently seeking several positive-minded, energetic interns, desiring to build their career foundations as an IT Specialist in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM).
The experience you’ll gain will empower your real-world, practical skills and knowledge of EAM leader software (IBM® Maximo® Asset Management) and processes through classroom, self-study and hands-on activities on real customer projects. All our interns are offered real work experience and are engaged in business environments and projects to ensure that both the interns and OMNINECS get the best out of the assignment.
The internship duration will be 6 months, and the location will be at the company’s headquarters in Rome, Italy. An excellent compensation package will be provided to cover travel, lodging and personal expenses.
Best interns will be offered a full-time employment contract.
Ideal candidates should
- have achieved the degree in the last 2 years (ideally Computer Engineering or other comparable qualification),
- be passionate about new technologies and creative in their uses,
- be willing to travel across Europe to work with clients when needed,
- have the ability to work well with others, be self-motivated, responsible, on time and reliable;
- good knowledge of one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to Java, Python, PHP,
- understanding of SQL-based databases,
- a good grasp of the fundamental algorithms and data structures,
- good spoken and written English is a must. Italian is a plus;
- EAM processes, ITIL, Real Estate, IoT technologies and protocols, cognitive/analytics frameworks/APIs, industrial manufacturing.
Test Engineer – Dublin, Ireland
We are Kriu Ltd., a startup software house. We are looking for an exceptional Test Engineer to help us build a world-class ITSM/ITOM platform. As a member of the team, you will perform testing activities so as to ensure that the quality of the software being released into the Production environment is of a consistently high standard. You will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of tests in line with agreed plans and strategies. We offer a full-time employment and a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Job location is Dublin, Guinness Enterprise Centre (GEC), with a very flexible arrangement (home, office). Occasional travels are required to our main branch office in Rome (Italy).
- The main task is to verify the completeness and reliability of the software components that are being developed,
- Interpret user requirements, detailed technical and functional specifications and apply this information to plan, develop and execute test scenarios and scripts,
- Collaborate with other Developers and Product Designers to review the testing report,
- Support Developers for improving the quality of source code as required by internal regulations;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred,
- 3+ years of experience in software testing,
- Proficient knowledge of testing frameworks, such as PHP Unit, JUnit and Robot Framework,
- Proficient knowledge of CI and Automation tools, such as Jenkins and SonarQube,
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git,
- Proficient knowledge of MySQL and Linux environment,
- Knowledge of AJAX, XML, SOAP,
- Knowledge of performance tools, such as JMeter,
- Knowledge of issue tracking tools, such as JIRA,
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and programming languages),
- Experience in an Agile development methodology, preferably Scrum,
- (Optional) ISTQB (or equivalent) Foundation Level certification will be appreciated,
- Good communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues to all levels of the organization (both technical and non-technical),
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation,
- Fluent in English;
Technical Writer, English – Dublin, Ireland
We are Kriu Ltd. a startup software house. We are looking for people to help us build a world-class ITSM/ITOM platform. You will be responsible for creating, updating and maintaining technical documents to support the company’s product suite and communicate complex and technical information more easily. Job location is Dublin, Guinness Enterprise Centre (GEC) with a very flexible arrangement (home, office). Occasional travels are required to our main branch office in Rome (Italy).
- Work closely with development, customer support, product management to develop high-quality documentation for a targeted audience,
- Draft, edit and publish content for multiple deliverables including online help, system messages, release notes and administrator support,
- Maintain content for and manage multiple projects simultaneously,
- Prepare content for online delivery;
- Scientific and technological background with strong technical culture,
- Minimum 3-5 years of content development experience with enterprise applications,
- Experience in researching, writing, and editing: administration, installation, deployment, developer, and end-user product, documentation, release notes, including online help,
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, English mother tongue,
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills, collaborative spirit,
- Knowledge of MySQL and Linux environment,
- Knowledge of CI and Automation tools, such as Jenkins and SonarQube,
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN,
- (Optional) knowledge of IT Service Management/IT Operations Management processes,
- Familiarity with Web architecture and programming languages will be a plus;
Junior IT Consultant – Rome Italy
OMNINECS Group is looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join our IT services team to support the design, implementation, and configuration of EAM/ESM solutions for our customers.
Candidates must have an interest in growing their careers as IT consultant/specialist with a strong technical background and excellent verbal communication, presentation, interpersonal skills to facilitate interaction with a diverse group of internal colleagues, senior managers, clients, and prospects.
We offer a full-time employment with a excellent compensation package.
Job location is Rome (Italy) with a very flexible arrangement (home, office, client).
Ideal Candidates Should:
- have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- be passionate about new technologies and creative in their uses;
- have a strong technical background preferably in software development (Java, Python, PHP, SQL, etc.);
- willing to travel across Europe to work with clients when needed;
- ability to work well with others, be self-motivated, responsible, on time and reliable;
- knowledge of one of our products is welcome: IBM Maximo, Atlassian Jira, ServiceNow, OTRS or any other commercial EAM/ESM solution.
- Language: good spoken and written English is a must; Italian is a plus.
- Optional skills: EAM/ESM processes, ITIL, IoT technologies and protocols, cognitive/analytics frameworks/APIs, industrial manufacturing, robotics.
Full Stack Web Developer
We are Kriu Ltd a startup software house.
We are looking for exceptional full-stack web developer to help us build a world class ITSM/ITOM platform.
You will join the core engineering team whose primary focus will be design and
development of all server-side logic. You will adopt development practices in order to ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the
front-end, adhering to high quality code standards.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by other members of the team into the application,
You have passion and proven ability to design, implement and launch successful enterprise-level systems!
We offer a full-time employment and a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Job location is Dublin, Guinnes Enterprise Centre (GEC) with a very flexible arragement (home, office). Occasional on-site are required in our main branch office in Rome (Italy).
Craft efficient, reusable and performant components;
Investigate code or data issues and work to implement a solution;
Address software performance issues, as well as any discovered issues when working through resolution;
Contribute to design and code reviews within the Development Team;
Collaborate with other Developers and Product Designers to evaluate product requirements and refine as necessary;
Support internal customers, such as, Customer Care and Development Support to provide assistance with
complex issues to diagnosis and resolve.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred;
3+ years of experience in web development
Proficiency in working with MVC framework to create modular, reusable components (e.g. Angular, React)
Proficiency in designing and implementing Web services (AJAX, XML, SOAP, REST, HTTPS and RSA encryption)
Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git
Knowledge of Computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and programming languages);
Experience with MySQL and Linux development environment
Experience with an Agile development methodology, preferably Scrum;
Excellent communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues to all levels of the organization (both technical and non-technical);
Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation.
Fluent in English and (optional) basic knowledge of Italian (if you don’t know Italian, don’t worry, you will learn with us!)