Leveraging our unparalleled expertise and the outstanding skills of our people, we can provide customers with a unique methodology to achieve a superior value from their Asset Performance Management and IT Service Management projects.
Are you ready to engage in a compelling journey towards innovation and growth?
Any successful project starts with an in-depth assessment. We focus on your business, organisation and goals to understand your real needs, before even thinking of designing an IT solution. This is key to ensure we meet your expectations, recommending what is truly relevant for your company and providing significant, measurable value.
- Assessment of existing tools and business processes
- Business requirements analysis to understand the customer’s needs and pain points
- Fit/gap analysis to provide a sound assessment of how the proposed solution will contribute to achieving the customer’s goals
- Extensive documentation of process maps, system requirements and data flows
- Project scope and high-level plan definition to estimate overall solution costs
Implementing an IT solution involves much more than selecting and installing the right software. We consider a holistic view of four key elements - people, process, systems and data -, analysing the importance of each of them and its impact on project effectiveness. This allows us to bridge the gap between your business requirements and the solution we are going to implement.
- System Architecture design to ensure solution availability, reliability and performance
- Project plan development and delivery approach definition
- High-level and low-level solution design
- Design of integration data flows with external and third-party systems
Our team of experienced specialists and consultants has the deep technical expertise and proven track record of successful implementation of complex and challenging projects.
- Installation of software components
- System configuration and customisation using standard toolset of the products
- Customisation and extension of off-the-shelf products
- Advanced reporting
- Data migration from existing legacy tools
- Integrations development
- Quality Assurance of the entire solution, including functional, system and performance testing
- Rollout of the solution in production
- Documentation of the system architecture and related configurations/customisations
Would you trust an IT provider without a reliable support and maintenance strategy? At Omninecs, we don’t. We care about our solutions with a variety of assistance and support services to meet any need you might have.
- Custom user manuals development
- Installation of patches and fix packs
- Product upgrades
- Performance assessments and system tuning workshops
- Support services with well-defined SLAs
We are more than happy to share our know-how with customers and partners, enabling mutual growth. Take advantage of a rich set of training modules to improve your knowledge and internal competences.
- Administrative and end-user training
- Tailored on-site workshops and group training