The client expressed the following needs:
- To implement a single, modern Service Desk that replaces and integrates the functionality already in use that is split over two separate Service Desks.
- To implement a solution that functions as a central point of worldwide coordination for all the players: including staff spread over operating departments and sales outlets, technical staff, external suppliers, business service managers and managers of the IT infrastructure.
- To implement a catalog of IT services and General Services with management workflows of each.
- To implement ITIL processes of Incident and Change Management on the Service Desk thus improving usability over the previous solution.
- To implement an IT asset database (Configuration Management Database (CMDB)) integrated with the processes described above;
- To implement a Service Portal able to maximize the End User Experience and, at the same time, help to improve the performance of the operators;
- To integrate the Event Management system now in use.
In order to achieve a solution that would ensure
- for customers: ease of use and refined navigation
- for operators: instruments that are agile and effective
- accessibility to the service “everywhere” and with the widest range of supported devices
Omninecs has supported the design and creation of an architecture that integrates the proprietary
Omninecs solution, “Kriu for IT Operations”, already present on the customer’s ServiceNow platform.
- ServiceNow Platform: ITIL Service Desk distributed as Software‑as‑a‑Service (SaaS), the market leader in its category;
- Kriu for IT Operations Platform: Omninecs Proprietary Platform of “IT Event Correlation and Analysis”, the hub of the whole architecture of IT Service Management.