Ensuring continuity of operations in case of events or business interruptions is vital to keep organizational stability, reputation, and in some cases, survival. We are pleased to host an event to discuss the importance of Business Continuity in the banking sector.
Tags business continuity
- From predictive maintenance to predictive engineering
- OMNINECS at the Italian Workshop on Systems Engineering in Genoa
- Business continuity in the banking industry
- Industrial IoT drives demand for Enterprise Asset Management solutions
- Smart Utilities: CIOs take the lead of digital transformation
- Want your organisation to work better? Improve ESM
- Connected, safe and sustainable stadiums
- Mitigate climate change with the IoT
- Where will 5G be most impactful?
- Water supply networks need to take care of their assets